How Does a Sistem Air central vacuum system work?
Sistem Air Central Vacuum Systems use specifically designed tubing installed in the walls of the building to carry 100% of the contacted dirt, dust and allergens away from the working environment to the central power unit located in the basement.
To activate the system, a cleaner simply inserts the lightweight hose into a central vacuum wall or floor inlet valve. The flexible lightweight hose and inlet system allows cleaners to easily move from room to room without having to push a heavy vacuum machine.
Sistem Air Central Vacuum Systems are much quieter than portable vacuums as the power unit of the central vacuum is located away from the working environment.
- PVC tubes installed in interior walls and floors connects vacuum inlets to the power unit
- Each strategically placed valve in the floor allows an area of 286 sqm to be vacuumed
- The dust separator is located in the basement and filters the air vacuumed from above floors
- An industrial induction motor provides the required power to cope with multiple users of the system and large floor space
- Clean filtered air is exhausted to the outside of the building