Benefits of a Sistem Air central Vacuum System
A system that impacts the complete workforce. Find out more below:
Boosting the Indoor air Quality by Effectively Removing Dirt, Allergens and Dust Mites Dramatically Improves the Health of Workers and Customers
Indoor air test results* have found central vacuums provide superior indoor air quality over portable vacuums.
Dust Emissions Test
Particulates emitted during vacuum after repeated use.
Soil Removal Ability Test
Ability to clean carpet after 10 uses.
* Asbury, G. Professional Testing Laboratory, Dalton, GA. Commissioned by Beam Electrolux US
It has been clinically proven* that central vacuum systems provide relief from major allergy symptoms, significantly more so than conventional vacuums.
Compared to conventional vacuums…
* Naguwa, S and Gerwshwin, E. “The Influence of a Central Vacuum System on Quality of Life in Patients with House Dust-Associated Allergic Rhinitis,” J Invest Allergol Clin Immunol 2001; Vol. 11(4): 290–294
The green credentials of a Sistem Air central vacuum
The impact on the indoor air quality, workers’ health and the ambience of the building means that central vacuum systems have a strong environmental impact that is recognised by many international environmental bodies.
As the distributor of Sistem Air, Newark Systems is also an accredited member of the Green Building Council South Africa
Improved Building Ambience
- Reduced noise pollution – no vacuum machines to disturb work environment
- No odour pollution – filtered air is not recycled back into building
- Prolonged carpet life – keeping up appearances through strong suction power
- Reduced frequency of cleaning required due to high cleaning effectiveness
- No machines or electrical cords visible in work space
Improved Cleaning Workforce
- Time needed to vacuum reduced dramatically
- no machines to move around, only lightweight hoses
- strong suction power allows for quicker vacuuming
- any number of predetermined users can vacuum workplace simultaneously
- Cleaning can occur during working hours due to minimal noise
- no after-hours cleaning required
- No time limit of running or need for maintenance reduces any downtime
- It is estimated that a central vacuum system will reduce cleaning costs by 20%
Improved Maintenance Efficiency
- Computerised early warning system monitors health of machines, preventing neglect
- Autocleaning unit eliminates need for regular filter cleaning
- Industrial induction motors designed to run 24 hours a day maintenance free – limited downtime over lifetime
- The reduction of micro dust also prolongs air filters in heat recovery ventilation systems of green buildings
For Building Owners
A system that is a meaningful asset to the property.
- Adds Value to the Property
Properties with central vacuum systems sell more easily and will provide an advantage in attracting tenants.
- Contributes to the Building’s Green Credential
Central vacuum systems enhance the indoor air quality of buildings.
- Reduces Wear and Tear of Building Interior
Furniture and walls are less likely to be damaged with the absence of portable cleaning machinery being moved around the building on a daily basis. Carpets have longer life span.
- Saved Maintenance & Cleaning Expense
More durable heavy duty equipment have longer lifespans and less maintenance than portable equipment, with an estimated 20% saving in cleaning expense.